Coating Designs offers top-notch commercial floor coatings in Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas. We leave you with impressive flooring that speaks volumes about your business’s attention to detail. Call today for a free estimate.
We know how critical making the right impression is to your business. Our commercial floor coatings will make your business look as polished as it can be, putting it in the best possible light.
Unsightly concrete floors send the wrong signal about your business. You worked hard to build your reputation. Customers notice that your company leaves no detail unaddressed when your concrete floor is perfect.
Why Choose Coating Designs in Orlando, FL
Coating Designs in Orlando, FL, delivers the unsurpassed commercial floor coating services your business deserves. Our team of certified professionals provides value with competitive pricing to make concrete coatings more affordable.
We treat every project as if we were working on our own business. You can expect an honest estimate for services, so there are no hidden costs. You can also expect that we will keep our word. As business owners ourselves, we know how important it is to show up on time and finish the project as promised. We have earned our reputation as a leader in commercial floor coatings, one satisfied property owner at a time.
We take pride in helping you improve your property.
One-Day Commercial Floor Coatings
At Coating Designs in Orlando, FL, we understand that shutting down your business for an extended period while you wait for your epoxy floor to dry is not an option for a busy commercial space. Our one-day commercial epoxy garage floor coating system is minimally disruptive to your business.
We can be in and out of your property in one day, and your floor will be ready to use immediately. A complete polyaspartic coating system delivers swift curing times and:
- A highly durable finish (full polyaspartic commercial floor coatings are four times stronger than a traditional epoxy concrete floor)
- UV protection against fading and yellowing
- Easy cleanup and maintenance
- Designer color choices and textures
- No peeling or chipping
- High impact resistance
- Scuff resistance
- Hot tire resistance
- Low volatile compounds (there’s no need to evacuate the building while we work)
- 25-year guarantee against defects
- Non-slip surface to enhance safety
- Crystal clear finish that lets the beauty of the floor shine through
If you have been putting off addressing your unsightly concrete floors because you cannot afford the downtime, Coating Designs in Orlando, FL, has the one-day solution you need. You can have great-looking concrete floors with barely a hiccup.
Money-Saving Commercial Floor Coatings
If the budget is tight, we have a solution. We have commercial concrete floor coatings to suit all needs and limitations. For example, we offer a hybrid option that is more affordable than a complete polyaspartic commercial concrete floor sealer.
An epoxy base with a polyaspartic topcoat is a less expensive option that delivers excellent results. An epoxy concrete floor with a polyaspartic coat:
- Offers a fasting curing time than traditional epoxy coatings (your floor will be ready for use in about six hours)
- Has a tough, durable finish
- Can be customized to your color and texture preferences
- Delivers long-lasting, high-quality results
- Can provide a non-slip surface
- Allows for easy cleanup and maintenance
- Protects your concrete against impact
- Offers UV protection against yellowing and fading
This budget-friendly hybrid commercial epoxy garage floor coating will add a terrific aesthetic while fully protecting your floor.
Super Saver Commercial Floor Coatings
A traditional full epoxy floor is the easiest way to save while upgrading your commercial flooring. A full traditional epoxy floor does take longer to cure, but it delivers plenty of benefits, including:
- Protection for your concrete flooring
- Anti-slip options
- Decorative colors and textures
- Hard-as-nails finish
- Impact resistance
Traditional complete epoxy flooring is a great money saver. If you can wait for a few days to start up your business again, this type of commercial floor coating might just be the most affordable option. Full curing time is about 36 hours, depending on the weather.
Commercial Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings and More
We have the perfect commercial concrete sealer solutions for your garage floor and other areas of your commercial property. We specialize in coating solutions for:
- Manufacturing floors, warehouse facilities, commercial kitchen areas
- Restaurants, brewery spaces, medical offices
- Employee break rooms, commercial garages, patio spaces
- Barber and beauty shops, offices, kennel spaces
- Veterinary offices, dental offices, and more
We have the right solution for your space and your budget. Our commercial concrete floor sealer will make it easy to protect your property from damage. Our coatings are ideal for high-traffic areas. Coatings from Coating Designs in Orlando, FL, will:
- Instantly upgrade the look of your commercial property
- Protect your investment against damage
- Repel mold and mildew
- Enhance safety
Uncoated concrete is not only unsightly; it can also be a danger to customers, employees, and guests. Even a small amount of water on unfinished concrete can result in a very slippery surface. We have the ideal solution that will beautify the space while adding a layer of safety and protection.
Areas We Service
We proudly serve homes and businesses across Orlando, FL, and other surrounding areas, including:
Don’t see your city on our list? Please give us a call, and we may be able to offer our assistance!
Call Today for a Free Estimate
We have commercial floor coating solutions for both your indoor and outdoor spaces. Ask us how we can help upgrade your property indoors and upgrade your curb appeal.*
Call Coating Designs In Orlando, FL, at 1-888-8EPOXY8 to learn more about the commercial floor coatings we offer and how they can fit into your budget. Get your free estimate today.
*Outdoor commercial coating services are available seasonally. The rainy season in Florida from mid-February to early November does affect the time of year we can install epoxy concrete coatings outdoors. Please contact us for further details and scheduling information about outdoor concrete surface coating installation.